Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Today, I got the play dough out. The boys had a good time. I made some alphabet cards for them to use with the play dough. They weren't too sure about that. So as I was laminating them, I would show them the letter and have them tell me what it was and the sound it made, and what things start with it (Logan was not cooperating. Got very upset with him).

I got some stuff to make file folder games. Can't wait to get the stuff to be able to make some of them. I did make a balloon/dice game. Hopefully we will get to it, soon.

We did get to play our balloon/dice game today. The boys did pretty good. Tucker had a little trouble with it. But Tucker ended up winning.

Greg got home early today. So while Tucker was still sleeping, he read these books to Logan:
Arthur Goes to Camp by Marc Brown
Clifford's Valentines by Norman Birdwell
Arthur Loses a Friend by Marc Brown
Going Swimming by Sarah Garland
Buster and the Giant Pumpkin by Marc Brown
Arthur in a Pickle by Marc Brown

Greg read these to Tucker while Logan was throwing a fit:
Going Swimming by Sarah Garland
Arthur and the School Pet by Marc Brown
The Berenstain Bears' Class Trip by Jan & Mike Berenstain
The Dog Who Cried "WOOF"!

I read these to the boys while Greg was getting Miles put to bed, and before they got ready for bed:
The Big Leaf Pile
Arthur Loses a Friend by Marc Brown
Clifford's Valentines by Norman Birdwell
Thomas and the Jet Engine
Arthur and the New Kid by Marc Brown
Buster on the Town by Marc Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment